Saturday, March 7, 2009

Chicken missing in time


I know what you’re wondering? What is? Have the chickens arrived and already flown the coop? Are they really going to keep the chicks in the house? Won’t the beagles eat the chicks? What is this a picture of? And why did that crazy bitch post it? It’s the middle of the damn night…at least for most people. Unable to keep up the suspense…since it is the middle of the night especially since it’s day light savings hoot-nanny time and moments ago it was 2 AM and now suddenly it’s 3:03 AM…and same song is still playing…creepy time travel kinda stuff!
I still don’t get that time travel stuff. How in the hell does that work? Is it like the Quantum Leap thing, where he could only travel in his own lifetime, except that one episode where he goes back to become his own great, great, great….grandfather using the DNA theory to explain how that happened despite the fact at the beginning of EVERY episode we’re reminded that he can only travel within his lifetime. And I’m going to have to say, if I could travel in time, even in my own lifetime, I’d certainly make sure that the future me was well taken care of…and not in that “Back to the Future Part 3” where he steals the sports almanac and bets on games to get rich. Or was that Part 2? I can never remember. I’d go back and invest a’la “Forest Gump” in some “Apple” orchard, do the dot com thing and pull out before Microsoft’s Campus becomes a compound for the evil empire. Okay, maybe I’d just play the right numbers in the lottery that I knew was a big winner…but then what does that do to the people, ya know those 45 factory works that pooled together four grand to drive across state lines and buy 3,600 tickets…come on…it was a long drive and they needed beer and McDonalds.
Now see what you did, you got me all wound up about money and time travel and I totally forgot what this was all about. So, before I forget! It’s a picture of my office floor. I’ve not seen in years! I was so excited I thought I’d share it! And next week, when I can’t see the floor again, I’ll time travel back to this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment