Friday, April 17, 2009

Is a clean kitchen too much ask...you lazy beagle wanna be's!


I don’t really believe I’m that I’m unreasonable. I don’t think I ask too much of anyone, certainly not the hordes of people living with me with one job between them. I let a great deal of shit slide. We’re all busy people. I’m not so sure what they’re busy doing beyond watching movies all day and night from what I see. Now to be fair, even though I don’t think they deserve a fair explanation, but I want to sound less like a raving lunatic and more like a pissed off bitch. They, all the unemployed horde, do all of the running around for the pet sitting business and delivering and picking up of the Peeka…while I’m at work. I only call two or three times a day to make sure they have not forgotten any one, including Peeka.
So when I come home from work and the dishes are still in the sink, the clean dishes still loaded in the dishwasher and the clean dishes from Easter Sunday’s dinner still sit piled up awaiting return to the china cabinet, I remain calm. I hand out the Taco Bell they, the unemployed horde, requested. The Taco Bell that is in the opposite direction…okay I digress. All I want is to find a place to set down my purse on the counter. I went straight to my office. When I came down, no one had moved. So cleaned the kitchen, fuming the entire time and making a list of things that will keep me from kill them!
These are in no order other than the way they popped into my head as I was trying not to stab someone in the head with one of fancy new knives!
1. No dirty dishes in the sink. Rinse them off and put them in the dishwasher.
2. If the dishwasher is full, empty it. If it’s full of dirty dishes, then run the damn thing.
3. While the dishwasher is running, rinse your dishes and stack them beside the sink.
4. Fill the fucking ice cube trays!
5. Don’t drink my diet Pepsi. I don’t smoke your cigarettes and don’t I provide all the food and drink around here. For fuck sakes, leave me diet Pepsi alone.
6. Empty the garbage.
7. Put the toilet seat down. ALWAYS!
8. Don’t park me in.
9. Don’t smoke in my car.
10. Stay out of my office.
11. Don’t steal my change.
12. Give the dogs, rabbits, fish, cat… food and water.
13. If you take laundry out of the dryer, don’t ball it up and throw it in a basket.
14. Read the labels: on clothes and dishes. Some things still need to be hand washed.
15. Fill the fucking ice cube trays! (Yes I know I already said it, but damn, just do it!)
16. And lastly, for now…finish a god damn project! Just one! Clean the yard. Pick up the trees that you chain sawed up all over the damn place. Just something! Finish something! For fuck sakes!

I wish they little rant made me feel better, but now I’m even more pissed off than before. Oh well. They, the unemployed horde, won’t change if I don’t. If I didn’t feel so damn sorry for them…if I’d just develop some balls, something…I won’t have to fill my own fucking empty ice cube trays every damn time I open the freezer!

No comments:

Post a Comment