Friday, April 24, 2009

Just moments


I promised myself, at least for the past few days, that I would write something here everyday. I've only 15 minutes to write, edit...as if...and post this puppy. Just a few moments. How many times have wished for just a few moments? When I was a little kid and wanted just a little more time to watch TV and I'd sit at the top of the stairs and try to see the TV through the railing. Or when my Grandfather died and I wished I'd spent the kind of time with him I used to when I was younger. After college when I wished I'd stayed awake for the those "How to write a resume" classes. The moments of my wedding, sandwiched between a domestic violence complaint and a breaking and entering case at the Justice of the Peace. The first kicks of recognition my baby was already on her way to being a wild child. The first moment I held my daughter on the stretcher in my driveway as the volunteer fire department oohed and awed in a brightening dawn. The first time I came home from work and she yelled "Mommy! Mommy! You're home!"


Just a few moments...
PS...I was five minutes late posting this!
PSS This photo was from 2004, so don't go thinking I'm having another.
PSSS Miss Kate took our belly shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment